Doom Hack Zandrohax Free Download
Doom Hack Zandrohax ,usage cannot be detected and no countermeasures are possible, because it is open source! It does not enable bot like aiming, speedhacks or other suspicious behaviour. It leaves no traces in config files or recorded demos. All it does is remove restrictions to give an advantage over ‘normal’ clients.
Doom Game About :
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.
- New zanhax CCMD to toggle hax (can be found in the options menu).
- Always enable targetnames.
- Draw every player in the automap regardless of gametype.
- Spy on any player in every gamemode.
- Allow freelook on all servers.
- Full Automap.
- Invisible players are always visible.
- Permanent light amplification visor (hax_lightamp console command).
- New cl_fov CCMD to change the field of view (default: 120°).
- CTF flag wallhack in Software Rendering Mode.
- Triggerbot that will autofire when an enemy is in the middle of the screen!
- Disable Silent BFG locally, but enemies still won’t hear it when you use it.
- Disable Silent Pickups! You will always hear your enemy pickup items.
- Override Force GL defaults (SV_ForceGLDefaults), Force alpha (SV_ForceAlpha)
and Disable crosshair (Compat_NoCrossHair).
- Always allow cl_drawcoopinfo.
Copy zandronum.exe and the two DLL files into your Zandronum directory!
To enable Zandrohax open the console and type “zanhax”
To restore the ‘normal’ FOV when zandrohax is enabled just call “cl_fov”
on the console. To change it to, e.g. 150 type “cl_fov 150” on console.
(to permanetly change it use extra command line arguments like above).
To use the triggerbot go to “options->customize controls” and bind a key to
the “Show Medals” button. When you keep the key pressed and move the mouse it will autofire when an enemy player appears in the crosshair Doom Hack Zandrohax.