Mapatcher – Counter Strike Source Map Error Bypasser 2021
Mapatcher is a tool that lets you bypass errors when going into a server with a modified map in Counter Strike Source. This can be used to use play modded maps
What is Mapatcher?
Mapatcher is a tool that lets you use a hacked / edited / modified map in servers. It bypasses the errors that the game would normally give such as sv_pure (sv_pure tells whether or not to allow users to use custom content). This means that you can use these modified and hacked maps in servers and take advantage of them. Like you could add extra objects to climb on to or remove walls to grant yourself wallhack. You can go nuts with this and do whatever you’d like.
How to Use Mapatcher?
- Download the .RAR archive you can find by clicking on the red download button at the bottom of this post
- After the downlaod, extract the files into a folder of your choice
- Start Counter Strike Source
- Run MD5 Changer.exe on injector every once in a while to be safe
- Run pather-inj.exe on game menu to inject the dll into the game
How to Create Modded / Hacked Maps?
- Decompile a map of your choice
- Edit it in Hammer
- Recompile the hacked map with the same name as the original
- Then replace the original map the the hacked one
- Inject mapatcher and join a server
- Enjoy 🙂
It bypasses the following error massages when you join a server.
-Your map differs from the servers.
-Couldn’t CRC map .
-Server is enforcing file consistency for . (sv_consistency)
– Pure server: file does not match the server’s file. (sv_pure)
Notes to keep crashes away (untested I just say it by logic)
-For example dont rename cs_assault.bsp to cs_italy.bsp because the maps are on different Z Y X.
If you add geometry DONT add the following things to the NEW geometry.
-sprites and anything else that defies logic too hard(sprites must have a wall to attach to, If you create sprite in non existing wall on server side then the sprite will have noting to “attach” to on server side but in your client it does~engine freakout)
de_dust2: (Replace de_dust2.bps with original in cstrike/maps/ folder)
Download map on Gamebanana