You might be looking for The Finals AHK No Recoil Script if you’re a fan of the free-to-play, combat-centered game show in order to imporve your aim as well your accuracy in matches so that you can be the true winner of the show. But what is it, how does it work, how can you use it? In this article, we’ll answer these questions and more, so you can decide if this hack is worth trying.
What is the The Finals AHK No Recoil Script?
The The Finals AHK No Recoil Script is a hack that uses AutoHotkey, a scripting language that allows you to automate tasks and create macros for Windows applications. The script runs in the background and modifies the mouse input to counteract the recoil of your weapons in The Finlas. This means that you can fire your weapons with less spread and more precision, giving you an advantage over your enemies.
Meaning that the The Finals AHK No Recoil Script is not a free cheat that injects code into the game or modifies the game files. It is a simple script that works with any mouse and any weapon in the game. It does not affect the game’s performance or graphics, and it does not require any special software or hardware. It is a free hack that anyone can use and customize.
How Does the The Finals AHK No Recoil Script Work?
The The Finals AHK No Recoil Script works by detecting the weapon you are using in The Finals and applying a corresponding recoil pattern to your mouse movement. The script uses the game’s sound output to identify the weapon and the firing mode, and then adjusts the mouse input accordingly.
The The Finals AHK No Recoil Script is customizable and allows you to tweak the recoil values, the sensitivity, the hotkeys, and other settings to suit your preferences and playstyle, especially if you are able to understand AHK code and modify it.
How to The Finals AHK No Recoil Script?
- First of all, click the download button you can find below and extract all the files into a folder of your choice
- Once that is done, launch The Finals
- After you have opened the game, run the AHK script (make sure AHK is installed, and feel free to rename the name of the script to improve safety from the anti-cheat system)
- You are good to go! Make sure that you are familiar with the settings and keybinds mentined below
- Enjoy and have fun!
How to run:
Open the “settings.ini” file using Notepad and set your sensitivity and FOV.
TTS should tell you what is selected
F1 – Disabled
F2 – AKM
F3 – XP-54
F4 – Lewis gun
End – Closes Program
- The END key exits the script.
- YOU MUST RELEASE LEFT CLICK DURING RELOAD TO MAKE SURE THE TIMING IS RIGHT
- I do not know if this information is important, however I thought I would list it here in case it does not work for someone one of these could be the reason.
- Sensitivity is at default in game, so 50 and 100 ads
- Windowed Borderless
- 1920×1080 resolution
- Only one monitor (should work fine if your game is on monitor 1 in windows settings)
- DPI 1000 (but I don’t believe this setting really matters)
- You can use other sensitivities if you are willing to change some values. Here is the equation where S = Your Sensitivity and M = the Multiplier. 50/X=M
- Then you multiply the X and Y values by M.
- Here is an example where you sensitivity is 25.
- mouseXY(-0.5,3) is the original value. Multiply both sides by 2. —> mouseXY(-1,6) is you new value for your chosen sensitivity. Repeat for all mouseXY values in the script.