WH0’s Unity Injector
This started WHO’s Unity Injector v1 as an experiment looking for alternate injection points in Unity without using the common process methods, that Anti-Cheat functions are on the lookout for and kill your injection. So I wanted to see if I could find something to get around this and so this was developed. It’s been tested with Unity version 5.5 though the latest version.
Update/News WHO’s Unity Injector v1:
So, I’ve been hard at work on this. After fixing a few UI bugs, I started to think about how I could improve it and/or add some features. I’ve got a couple I’m already working on like il2cpp injection, and the normal run of the mill stuff. But I wanted it to work Broadly. If one injection technique didn’t work, I wanted an option. So, here comes the newest update within the week.
Improvements WHO’s Unity Injector v1:
- 8 Selective injection techniques
- x86/x64 support
- Windows UAC Bypass (Win7 to Current Win10 version 1903.XX, Not sure Mod’s will approve this feature, but it can be found on my Github)
- UI Fixes
- Revised Mono Invoker
- Improved Mono App Detection
- Improved more accurate process detection
- Hiding injection (if not using syscalls)