As far as I know, at the moment there is no EAC Bypass via hijacking Rust Cheat in the public domain that works on a pirated client. After wasting some of my time, I wrote a simple bypass implementation by replacing one of the game modules ->UnityPlayer.dll
Of the pluses, I want to highlight full compatibility (you can inject any software; what works without eac will work with it in the same order). Recently, EAC has begun to protect some memory addresses, which can make the Rust Cheat inoperable. Here this problem is solved.
Required Before use, go to Rust\EasyAntiCheat\Certificates and rename game.cer to something else, otherwise EAC won’t let you start the game! Make sure that the path to the cheat does not contain spaces!
Tutorial Video of EAC Bypass via hijacking:
-My Discord for active help in solving problems: Vorrik#7540
-Working cheat for latest patch used in video:
How to use Rust Cheat:
- In the game directory, rename the original UnityPlayer.dll to oUnityPlayer.dll
- Download the file above and upload it there
- Run Rust Game [None Steam]
- Specify the path to the Rust Cheats
- [!] Failed to load Target | Code: 126
- The loader could not find the path to your cheat. Get rid of all spaces, quotes, Russian characters, … in the path you specified
- Join CheaterMAD Discord: https://dsc.gg/me