Hi dear CheaterMad members, have shown how you are using External Auto MineCraft FishingBot this post. First, we download the Minecraft External from the red button below and throw it to the desktop. We then open by double-clicking. Enjoy 🙂
This bot will allow you to fish automatically while AFK. With normal fishing rods lasting 64-Durability each, that gives you a maximum of 576 Catches. Enchanted rods with unbreaking will allow you to go much further. Keep in mind the Rod-Lock Protection feature will automatically skip to the next hotbar item if no catch was detected as it assumed rod broke early (Helps with custom throws & Unbreaking RNG). This bot will also record all progress live in the bot-stats box. Have fun getting rich!
Commands of External Auto MineCraft FishingBot
You can use commands in the console with /<command> or as another player on the server writing “<bot username>, <command>” (replace <bot username> with the account username of your bot). The Command “/help” or “<bot username>, help” displays an overview of all commands. A list of all commands can be found in the wiki (here)
How to use
Visit the Wiki to see detailed instructions (here).
Features of External Auto MineCraft FishingBot
- External Auto MineCraft FishingBot
- Announces Loot/Level (also in Discord if wanted)
- Check the bots level
- Empty the bots inventory
- Connect to every (relevant) minecraft version (realms included)
- Offline and online mode
- Use the bot console to chat
- Setup Auto-Disconnect to reduce server-load
- Automatically execute commands after connecting
- Use Command-Line-Arguments (all options here)
- Want more? Feel free to request a feature here or on Discord
To follow the project, get support or request features or bugs you can join my Discord: https://discord.gg/xHpCDYf
Thanks to Torchbot for a code base. I’ve just stolen the half project lol.