Table of Contents
First Strike Classic Trainer is trainer cheat made for the game First Strike: Classic. With this trainer, you can max out player research, mark all enemy superpowers as dead and so much more! You can download this trainer by clicking the download button at the buttom of the page.
What is First Strike: Classic?
First Strike: Classic is a fast paced real time strategy game where you play one of the twelve biggest nuclear superpowers of the world – from known superpowers like the USA to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and try to be the last one remaining when the whole world blows to smithereens.
You can type commands in dev console that the trainer enables
- help: Prints all available commands with their description in the console
- win: Marks all enemy superpowers as dead
- lose Marks player superpowers as dead
- truewin: Triggers the true win
- research: Maxes out player research
- research-s: Maxes out player research except superweapons
- freeze: Stops/resumes bot activity
- override: Givest/takes manual control over AI controllen nations
- treaty: Forges a treaty, regardless of it’s legality
How to setup First Strike Classic Trainer?
- Download the trainer down below
- Extract the .rar file using an archive apps of your choice
- Follow the Doorstop or the BepInEx tutorial to inject the trainer dll in your game
- Enjoy and have fun!
rainer for First Strike Classic. Enables the Dev console with cheats.
Working install of either Doorstop or BepInEx, or your favorite injector..
If using Doorstop – Place file anywhere and specify it in the Doorstop.iniIf using BepInEx (Recommended) – Place the Trainer dll within the ‘BepInEx\plugins’ folder. Create it if it doesn’t exist.If using Standalone Injector, place file anywhere and within your chosen injector specify the following:
Backup & Replace existing Assembly-CSharp.dll with provided. This is required since how the game is dynmically injecting types/objects. First Strike Classic Trainer