Grand Tactician The Civil War Trainer Cheat
Grand Tactician The Civil War Trainer Cheat has tons of hack features and unlocks that you need to enjoy the game even more
How to Use Grand Tactician The Civil War Trainer Cheat
- Download the Grand Tactician The Civil War Trainer Cheat by clicking on the download button
- Extract the trainer from the .rar archive with an archive extractor using the .rar password: 123
- Use one of the following tools to inject the dll into the game:
If using Standalone Injector, place file anywhere and within your chosen injector specify the following:
- Enjoy :))
About Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-1865)
Grand Tactician: The Civil War (18611865) is a real-time strategy game that combines a strategic campaign with a tactical fighting game. Lead your nation, recruit, manage and support large armies and maneuver to defeat the enemy. When enemy armies gather, command your troops to victory in battles fought on historic battlefields.
- Choose your side in the American Civil War: campaign in real time from secession to the end of the war with historical objectives for both sides.
- Five campaign settings (pre-war, 1861, 1862, 1863, 1864) and sixteen (16) separate battles from the first Manassas in 1861 to Appomattox Court House in 1865.
- A Changing History: What if the European superpowers step in to end the war or if Lincoln loses the 1864 presidential election?
- Scott’s Big Snake: Besiege, attack and block your enemy on land and water or use blocking corridors to keep the lifelines open to Europe.
- From Fort Sumter to Appomattox, keep an eye on the morale of your citizens and troops. The war dragged on, zeal turned to exhaustion, the state treasury threatened to run out, measures such as compulsory military service provoked riots.
- Keep Armies Running – Build and manage supplies for your armies. Use and expand the railways to supply and move armies for the first time in history!
- Decisive Battles – Fight multi-day battles on historical battlefields. Use engineers to build pontoons and dig trenches, watch reinforcements change the blade, and use your reserves to defeat the enemy.