The GTA 5 External Overlay Mod Menu is without a doubt one of the greatest undetected pieces of externally operating Hacks for GTA 5 Online that also give with undetectebility. It is also one of the most useful!
Although the developer of this outstanding External Overlay for GTA V mainly promotes with the fact that it incorporates visual elements such as ESP that shows lines, boxes, and many other types of information about other players in your lobby, it is far more than that, just like any of the GTA 5 Online Mod Menus that we have
You have access to every essential PvP feature that a mod menu should have, from the ability to completely disable your weapon’s recoil (Hack No Recoil) to the “One Shot Kill” hack, which enables you to kill foes and other NPCs with a single shot from your weapon. And you should not overlook the most crucial of all the aim features, which is the GTA 5 Aimbot Cheat function. This feature allows the cheat to automatically set the crosshair on the adversary, which means that you do not even need to have decent aim in order to use the cheat.
GTA 5 External Overlay Mod Menu | Features
- D3D9 External Overlay
- Vehicle Box
- Vehicle Hash
- Ped Box
- Ped Type
- Pickup Box
- Pickup Hash
- Object Box
- Object Hash
- Online Player Box
- No Recil
- No Speard
- One Shoot Kill
How to Install & Use the GTA 5 External Overlay Mod Menu
- For starters, download the necessary cheat file from the button below
- After it has been downloaded, use any software you like to extract the executable file from the archvie (password is 123)
- Launch GTA 5, you can go in both singleplayer and online mode as the GTA 5 External Overlay Mod Menu should work for both of them
- Now launch the .exe that you extracted
- Boom, you are good to go!