Lethal Company Free Cheat is the easiest and the most simple hack you can find for Lethal Company that you can find out there that covers many useful features, from unlimited stamina to credits and everything in between!
Lethal Company is a co-op horror game that challenges you to hunt at abatndoned moons and sell scrap to the Company. The game is full of terrifying creatures, deadly traps, and unpredictable events that will keep you on your toes. But what if you want to have some fun and explore the game without worrying about dying or running out of time? Luckily, you have the Lethal Company Free Cheat for that.
The Lethal Company Free Cheat is a hack that allows you to modify various aspects of the game, such as your health, stamina, inventory, money, and more. You can also enable features like always-on headlamp
Infinite node scan distance that do not necessarily hurt the gameplay of others, making it super fun for you while not making the game harder for others. With this undetected hack you can turn the game into a sandbox and experiment with different scenarios and outcomes. You can also use the cheat to prank your friends or troll other players online.
Lethal Company Free Cheat Features
- No fall damage
- No monster damage
- Protection agaisnt insta-kill events
- Unlimited stamina
- Always show clock
- Invite friends mid-game
- Always-on headlamp
- Infinite node scan distance (scrap, doors, entrances, monsters, etc.)
- Basic UI
- All cheats now toggleable
- Command “/menu” to toggle UI
- Freeze Time cheat
The Lethal Company Free Cheat is a great way to spice up your gameplay and have some fun with the game. You can use the cheat to explore the game’s with more freedom, test your limits, or just mess around with the game’s mechanics.
How to Use the Lethal Company Free Cheat
- Download the cheat from here, CheaterMad
- Extract all the files into any directory
- Make a copy/backup of your original Assembly-CSharp.dll file. eg. Assembly-CSharpOriginal.dll. (If you want to revert to unmodded.)
- Drop Assembly-CSharp.dll into > [Steam directory]\Lethal Company\Lethal Company_Data\Managed
- Launch Lethal Company