The Lethal Company Free Mod Menu is a hack that gives you access to a variety of features that can enhance your gameplay and give you an edge over anyone else playing the game.
With this hack, you can customize your movement speed, no clip through walls, avoid fall damage, sprint endlessly, carry unlimited weight, become invincible, see through fog, and more. You can also manipulate the game’s mechanics, such as teleporting to scraps or enemies, changing scrap values, killing unkillable enemies, inviting players mid-game, and getting notified when a player dies. The Lethal Company Free Mod Menu is a game-changer for scrap hunters who want to experience the game in a new way.
How to Use the Lethal Company Free Mod Menu
- Make sure you have BepInEx installed in Lethal Company‘s root folder and the cheat downloaded on your device
- Set HideManagerGameObject to true in BepInEx.cfg in the BepInEx folder
- Put the extracted .DLL file to BepInEx/plugins folder
- Launch the game
- Press F1 to ppen/close the menu
- Enjoy and have fun with your newest mod menu!
Lethal Company Free Mod Menu Features
- Movement Speed
- No Clip
- No Fall Damage
- Unlimited Sprint
- No Weight
- God Mode
- No Invisible Enemies (Ghost Girl)
- Grab Distance
- Terminal Credits
- Scrap List: Teleport to scraps / Change scrap value
- Enemy List: Teleport to enemy / Kill enemy (If they’re unkillable ex. Coil-head, the corpse will stuck with their last animation ex. walking. But they’redead )
- Enable Invite [Need Host] (Other people still be able to join the room or you can invite them, mid-game. If your ship landed already, they need to wait until the ship leave and land to the next moon)
- Player Dead Notification (Notify you when player is dead)
- No Fog
But why would you want to use the Lethal Company Free Mod Menu? Here are some of the benefits of using this hack:
You can explore the moons faster and more efficiently, as you can move faster, no clip through obstacles, and teleport to your desired locations. Obviously it does not end with travelling faster, you can also collect more scrap and earn more credits since you can change the scrap values, carry more weight, and avoid wasting time on traps.
On top of that, you gain the ability to survive longer and avoid death by activating god mode and features mentioned to improve your survivability. So, in conclusion, you can have more fun and variety just by experimenting with different features, challenging yourself with harder moons, and playing with your friends and flexing with your new cool mods.