Our new Roblox Auto Report Script will automatically detect if someone is swearing in chat and will then automatically report that player. The player’s account will then get banned for being immature and breaking Roblox’s Terms of Service. This script does not violate any rules and is 100% legal according to Roblox’s Terms of Service and TOS Policy. This is a great way to get rid of swearing players on your server and get them banned!
There are too many toxic players in Roblox and these people may insult you and your family values. we’ve never seen it easy to get these people banned, yes Automatically Report Swearing People with Roblox Auto Report Script.
Additional Information About Roblox Auto Report Script:
- “Safe”: if you enable this it’s going to send 1-2 reports, if you won’t, it will send 10+ reports (not recommended)
- “Webhook”: optional, sends a message to the webhook when a player was reported.
- Join Developer Discord Server: here
Roblox Auto Report Script Usage Instructions:
- First, Get the Report Script from the Button Below.
- You need a Roblox Exploits to run Roblox Scripts. (Check out our category for this.)
- Start the Roblox game and then open your exploit. Paste the Script you copied into your exploit.
- Press the add/inject button on your exploit.
- After injecting, click the Add/execute button on your exploit.
- Enjoy getting rid of toxic people and getting them banned.
This is a free tool that does the boring reporting other players task for you. You can most definitely punish players for messages that they’ve sent over your enrageous experience using multiple utilities such as Outliers Hub. This is great because no one will stop you on your path of fun of using Outliers Hub!