The Last Spell Trainer.
Should be everything you will need. It will enable the Dev console, but I made some quick functions for easier use.
The Last Spell Game About:
War was rampaging all over the land for decades. In a desperate move to end it all, the mages provoked The Cataclysm. Massive balls of pure magic obliterated nearly everything. A strange purple mist propagated everywhere. They say that those who entered the mist were killed, driven mad, or worse…
Only a few Havens keep up the fight against the hordes of bloodthirsty monsters that come out at night from this damned mist. A few strained heroes protect the walls night after night, until a handful of mages manage to cast The Last Spell and banish all magic from this accursed world. And maybe save us all. Maybe.
Working install of either Doorstop or BepInEx, or your favorite injector..
- If using Doorstop – Place file anywhere and specify it in the Doorstop.ini
- If using BepInEx (Recommended) – Place the Trainer dll within the ‘BepInExplugins’ folder.
- Create it if it doesn’t exist.
- If using Standalone Injector, place file anywhere and within your chosen injector specify the following:
- Num 1 – Infinite Health
- Num 2 – Infinite Armor
- Num 3 – Infinite Skill Usage
- Num 4 – Infinite Action Points
- Num 5 – Infinite Mana
- Num 6 – Infinite Move Points
- Num 7 – Max Dodge Chance
- Num 8 – Max Reliability
- Num 9 – Max Skill Range
- Num 0 – Max Accuracy
- Num . – Max Stun Chance
- Num + – Max Critical Chance
- Ctrl+Num 1 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
- Ctrl+Num 2 – Damage Multiplier
- Ctrl+Num 3 – Exp Multiplier
- Ctrl+Num 4 – Edit Perk Points
- Ctrl+Num 5 – Edit Gold
- Ctrl+Num 6 – Edit Materials
- Ctrl+Num 7 – Edit Max Workers
- Ctrl+Num 8 – Infinite Workers
- Ctrl+Num 9 – Infinite Tainted Essence
- Ctrl+Num 0 – Set Game Speed
though that you should use right click since alot require a character to be selected. Sometime’s it’s better to just use the console. An easy workaround is to select a character and the toggle the console with the backqoute/tilde key. When the console is open when you click stuff your selected character doesn’t get unselected.
- “Exp Multiplier”: Note the display exp gain value is not affected, but it’s multiplied before adding your characters.
- “Edit Gold”: Takes effect during production phase when the value refreshes.
- “Edit Materials”: Takes effect during production phase when the value refreshes.
- “Edit Max Workers”: Takes effect during production phase when the value refreshes.
- “Infinite Workers”: Takes effect during production phase when the value refreshes.
- “Infinite Tainted Essence”: Takes effect when you gain or spend tainted essence.