Valorant Lag Switcher is a tool that lets you increase your ping, fake lag, lag switch and cut your connection for an amount of time in Valorant and any other game.
A lag switcher is a tool capable of blocking the Internet flow to the game console for a certain period of time.
In doing so, it helps the lag switcher dominate the game, which is probably why you are constantly being beaten by the same opponent.
In short, you could say that the lag switching is free cheat which gives it an edge over the game. But here the sudden lag transition makes the online game look like a network error, but the player is still playing offline.
How to Use the Valorant Lag Switcher
- Download the lag switch from below, also check out more of our Valorant hacks if this does not cut it for you
- Make sure to extract the contents of the downloaded .zip file into any folder
- Start Valorant or any other game you want
- Run the lag switcher as an admin
- Tick Enable GLS
- Change the keybind if you want
- Change any other setting you see fit
- Use the keybind to switch your connection off temporarily
Now go into the game and stand behind the corner and hold down the button you assigned, go + – 5 seconds and press the button. If it works, then everything was done correctly.
Do not forget that VALORANT has a thing that protects against Wallhack’a and others through the walls of the view. Therefore, get as close to the corner as possible.
Valorant Lag Switcher Features
- UDP Bypass
- Kick Bypass
- Switcher Toggle
- Select Game Folder
- Fake Lag Toggle
- Fake Lag Delay
- Block All Connection
- Sound Alert
- Block All In / Out Connection
- Bind Key