Victory at Sea: Pacific Trainer. They will get dumped in the root game folder / “DATAFILES” folder. All kinds of good stuff to play will. This will only work for importing if you use the included modded Assembly-CSharp.dll, If you don’t want to mod them, the rest of the trainer will still work. Trainer for Pretty much all you need, also features dumping the default game data files, that you can use to mod the values and the trainer will load them the next time you start the game.
How to Use Victory at Sea: Pacific Trainer:
- If using Doorstop – Place file anywhere and specify it in the Doorstop.ini
- If using BepInEx (Recommended) – Place the Trainer dll within the ‘BepInExPlugins’ folder.
- NOTE: EDIT THE BEPINEX.CFG and the line for UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll to UnityEngine.dll since the game uses a legacy version of Unity.
- If using a Standalone Injector, place file anywhere and within your chosen injector specify the following:
- Namespace: Trainer
- Class: TrainerLoader
- Method: Init
- A working install of either Doorstop or BepInEx, or your favorite injector.
If you have any problems or questions about cheating, please come to our discord server or report it to us in the comments section. If the following chat is not enough for you, you can come to our discord server by CLICKING HERE.