MCC Toolbox is designed to work across all MCC titles and is intended for custom game and campaign use only. This tool is designed to be used in mod mode and will not work online. I will not help you in anyway to cheat online so don’t bother asking. This tool makes no attempts to bypass anticheat and any attempt to use it online may result in a ban you have been warned.
MCC Toolbox Warnings:
- If you are using the windows store version you will need to change the process name in settings!
- Run the game in windowed mode
- Inf Shields can sometimes affect other AI or objectives ingame
- Most options won’t work in custom games unless you have host.
- Some options may not work if you are running your OS in another language
- Full auto rifles can sometimes brake some weapons like spartan laser turn it off to fire again
- 180+ Features
- Supports Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Firefight & Custom Games
- Infinity ammo, no spread, no recoil, autoaim, invisible to AI, change hud color, super jump, run speed, time scale and much more
- Toggle all skulls at anytime for Halo CE and Halo 2
- Customizable colors, hotkeys, tabs and cursors
-Added Extreme Rapid Fire (Halo Reach)
-Added Inf Equipment (Halo 3)
-Added No Equipment Despawn (Halo 3)
-Fixed FOV (Halo 3)
-Fixed Remove Kill Barriers (Halo 3)
-Fixed Remove Soft Barriers (Halo 3)
-Fixed Remove Kill Barriers (Halo 4)
New In 3.1.1:
Crash Fix (Halo Reach)
Toolbox can now detect which game module
is loaded in memory, this has some benifits
for me when enabling features.
-Remove HUD Color:
This has been removed for H3 and ODST
it was causing issues that I couldn’t resolve.
-Code & Stability Improvements
-Module Process Improved
-Added Time Scale (Halo 3)
-Updated For Patch 1.2611.0.0
-Fixed Halo 3 Crash
-Fixed Halo Reach Crash
-Fixed HUD Color (Reach)
-Fixed HUD Color (ODST)
-Fixed Halo 4 Crash
-Added Inf Flashlight (Halo CE)
-Added Bump Possession (Halo CE)
Fixed Halo CE For Update 1.2645.0.0
Fixed Halo 2 For Update 1.2645.0.0