The osu free replay editor is the finest and the only undetected software to be able to edit replays and use them to gain infinite amount of performance points, PPs!
If you’re a fan of osu!, you probably know how satisfying it is to watch your own replays and see how you performed on a map. But what if you want to edit your replays, change the cursor movement, add some spinners, or even make it look like you hit every note perfectly? That’s where the osu free replay editor comes in handy.
The osu free replay editor is a tool that allows you to modify your osu replays in any way you want. You can use it to improve your accuracy, fix your mistakes, or just have some fun with your replays. You can also use it to create impressive videos or screenshots to share with your friends or the osu community.
But how does the osu free replay editor work? And where can you get it? In this article, I’ll answer these questions and show you how to use this amazing tool to edit your osu replays without any hassle.
What Is the Osu Free Replay Editor?
The osu free replay editor is a software that lets you edit your osu replays by changing the data in the .osr files. These files contain information about your gameplay, such as the cursor position, the hit timing, the score, and the combo. By modifying these data, you can change how your replay looks and plays.
For example, you can use the replay editor to:
- Change the cursor movement to make it smoother or more erratic
- Change the hit timing to make it more accurate or more random
- Change the mods or the difficulty settings
- And much more!
The osu free replay editor is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can edit your replays by dragging and dropping them into the program, adjusting the settings, and saving them. You can also preview your changes before saving them.
The best part is that the Free Best Osu! Cheats and Hacks is completely free and safe to use. You don’t need to pay anything to use it. You also don’t need to worry about getting banned or detected by osu, as the tool only modifies your local files and doesn’t affect the online rankings or leaderboards.
Osu Free Replay Editor’s Keybinds
- Hold M2 on cursor to reshape path, or M1 on individual nodes.
- Scroll for timeline scrubbing:
- Hold Shift for faster scrubbing
- Hold Ctrl for zooming in/out on the timeline
- Edit keypresses:
- Drag edges to modify existing keypresses
- Drag on an empty area to create new keypresses
How to Get the OsuFree Replay Editor?
To download the replay editor, you need to have a Windows PC. You also need to have osu installed on your PC and have some replays that you want to edit.
To install the osu free replay editor, you just need to unzip the downloaded file and run the .exe file. You don’t need to install anything else or modify any files in your osu folder.
- Launch the osu free replay editor and click on “Open Replay” to select a replay file that you want to edit
- Use the tabs on the left side of the program to access different settings and options for editing your replay
- Use the sliders, checkboxes, buttons, and text boxes to adjust the settings and options according to your preference
- Use the “Save Replay” button on the bottom left corner of the program to save your edited replay as a new file.
- Enjoy watching your edited replay in osu!
How to Save Osu Replays
After completing a beatmap, hit the F2 button to save a replay. After clearing a map, you will be presented with a stats page that displays all of the match’s ranks. If you want to save the Replay for that playback, you must use the F2 key button.
Once the replay has been recorded, navigate to the osu! folder to view it. If it doesn’t work, we recommend recording gameplay footage using tools like OBS Studio or other third-party apps.