Free Contract Wars Internal Hack offers everything you need in the game in order to defeat your enemies with ease using Aimbot, ESP and more. For the free to play first person shooter online multiplayer game which was actually released in 2010, Contract Wars, this cheat is just absolutely perfect for those of who are looking for safe to use hacks that will keep your account away from danger the whole time.
But you should always keep in mind that not playing legit and playing all brutal will possible result in other players, your teammates and enemies reporting your account so that it gets banned. That is why we always recommend our fellow cheaters to keep it safe at all times, including Free Contract Wars Internal Hack.
How to Use Free Contract Wars Internal Hack
- Download the Contract Wars Hack
- Extract the DLL from the archive
- Download the SharpMono Injector that you can find on our website
- Run the injector and select the DLL file as well as the Contract Wars process
- Put in the following settings and press inject:
Namespace name: CW_Internal_Hack
Class name: Loader
Method name: Load
- Join a server, hold right click to aimbot when enemy is visable, triggerbot is automatic when aiming at enemy body parts. Both have visibility checking enabled by default
- Enjoy 🙂
Features – Free Contract Wars Internal Hack
- Triggerbot (only for DB and automatic guns until I figure out how to make it work for semi auto)
- Visibility checks for aimbot and triggerbot
- Remove Enviro
Developer Notes for Free Contract Wars Internal Hack
Working as of patch 1.6797 (saberclaw anticheat literally does nothing XD they rely on manual bans which they post on facebook)
Edit: Looks like the game is already ruined, great job guys, enjoy hack vs hack lol.
I updated the source for D e f a u l t O’s Free Contract Wars Internal Hack and modified it so that instead of “B” key for aimbot, it is now right click (warning must time it with scoping to avoid not aimbotting while scoped). Also updated the references and some bugs and errors when building, works in fullscreen just fine.