League of Legends Xepher Script 2021 Free Downlaod
League of Legends Xepher Script is an external undetected script for League of Legends with auto evade / dodge and champion scripts.
Xepher is an external script for League of Legends that works externally. It’s coded in Python and it has almost all of the features that an internal script has aswell. These include; champion scripts, auto spells, auto smite, WS+ baseult, champion tracker, visuals (drawing and such), evade+, map awareness, WS+ orbwalker, skill tracker and vision tracker.
Unfortunately not all champions’ auto skillshots are supported at the moment but more will hopefully be added in the next update. You can find a list of currently supported champions down below. The list will be updated whenever a new champion is supported.
How to Install & Use League of Legends Xepher Script
Note: DirectX11 must be installed in your system!
- Install Pyhton 3.9.0 if you don’t have it installed on your computer:
Check “Add to PATH” while installing
- Open cmd (WINDOWS KEY + R, TYPE “cmd” and run) and do:
pip install pywin32
pip install requests
- You can close cmd
- Open config.ini and change GameplayScripts directory to the directory the folder is in
- Run winstealer.exe
- Start League of Legends and go into a game
- Press INSERT to open menu in game
- If anything appears red just reload addon
- Champion Scripts
- Zoom Hack [Currently not working]
- Auto Spell
- Auto Smite
- WS+ Baseult [Jinx, Ezreal, Senna…]
- Champion Tracker
- Map Awareness
- WS+ Orbwalker
- Skill Tracker
- Vision Tracker
These are the current champions that are support by the League of Legends Xepher Script
- and more in the future
Gwen.py Currently doesn’t work so don’t use it.
Dual monitor problem that was present in Winstealer is fixed in this fork
Zoomhack doesn’t work simply cause I am planning on removing it or reworking it.
Minimap awareness is also currently not functioning the way I want it to but this will be reworked shortly